AMERISAFE is defined by its corporate culture of service. Service at AMERISAFE means delivering on the promises established in our insurance policies, supporting the work activities of our fellow employees, and donating time, talent and resources to our AMERISAFE family and communities. Our employees live out our mission of “providing quality service” not only at work, but in their personal lives as well. These concepts are the foundation of AMERISAFE’S culture and our employees are vital to this mission as we continue to build a better AMERISAFE.
AMERISAFE strives to impact the communities we serve and believe it is our responsibility to help strengthen the communities in which our employees live and work. AMERISAFE Impact is the company's volunteer intitiative. It is run by a committee of employees that organize volunteer efforts and donations both in our hometown and in the 27 states we service. The following are a few examples of how AMERISAFE actively engages and supports local communities:
- AMERISAFE has established an endowment to provide scholarships to dependents of our employees and members of the community in which we do business, recognizing the importance of education of future generations. Please visit the Amerisafe Community Scholarship Online Application.
- AMERISAFE is a member of various, regional chambers of commerce. Through the chambers, we sponsor several local events within our community.
- AMERISAFE sponsors activities for students at the high school and collegiate level. We educate the students about the insurance industry and the various opportunities we have at AMERISAFE.
- AMERISAFE is a Partner in Education with a local elementary school. Partners in Education help foster relationships between businesses and schools that last generations.
- AMERISAFE allows employees to take an amount of paid work time each year for community/charitable volunteering.
Beginning in 2017, the Company began a partnership with the Community Foundation of SWLA to provide tax-free assistance to employees that have experienced a catastrophic event through an employee assistance fund. In addition to funding from the Company, this fund also allows employees to make a monetary donation to assist their fellow employees.
AMERISAFE also provides employees time off for annual wellness exams, reimbursements of health club memberships, confidential counseling services, quarterly wellness luncheons and an annual health fair to promote a culture of wellness.